Legal and Compliance Operation Commitment
In order to build a fair and orderly market operating environment, earnestly fulfill the corporate social responsibility of operators, promote the healthy and sustainable development of the industry, and safeguard the rights and interests of shareholders, customers, employees and the public, the company solemnly promises:
1. Strengthen compliance Management. Actively identify and evaluate compliance risks in the process of operation and management, avoid violations, and severely punish violations; continue to improve the company's system and management and control processes.
2. Maintaining the market operation order in compliance with laws and regulations. Strictly abide by laws and regulations, conscientiously perform legal responsibilities and obligations, abide by social order and good customs and business ethics, and resolutely maintain a good market order.
3. Resolutely anti-monopoly. The concentration of undertakings that meet the reporting standards shall be declared in accordance with the law, and the concentration of undertakings that has or may have the effect of eliminating or restricting competition shall not be illegally implemented. Never implement the behavior of reaching a monopoly agreement with other operators; never implement unfair competition behavior; never implement unfair price behavior.
4. Fairly participate in market competition, adhere to mutual benefit and win-win results; actively maintain and promote fair competition. Cooperate with other operators in accordance with the principle of fairness and reasonableness, and do not abuse the dominant position to interfere with the independent business activities of other operators.
5. Respect the achievements of intellectual property rights, strictly fulfill the obligations of intellectual property protection, and promote the innovation and development of the industry. Continuously improve the intellectual property protection mechanism, conscientiously fulfill intellectual property-related social responsibilities, and jointly create a good innovation environment.
6. Protect the rights and interests of customers, do not infringe on the rights and interests of customers such as the right to know and the right to choose, and have zero tolerance for acts that infringe on the interests of customers. Continuously improve the complaint and reporting mechanism, and handle customer complaints and disputes in a timely manner.
7. Strengthen the protection of personal information and effectively protect the privacy of users. Do not illegally collect and abuse personal information, resolutely abide by the legal requirements and codes of conduct for privacy protection, and strictly perform the obligations related to information security.
The company and its subsidiaries will strictly fulfill the above commitments and consciously accept the supervision of regulatory authorities and the society.