Window of Party Building
"Accountability Regulations of the Communist Party of China"
Release Time：2022-06-28 14:27
Article 1 In order to uphold the party's leadership, strengthen party building, comprehensively and strictly govern the party, ensure the implementation of the party's line, principles and policies and major decisions and arrangements of the party central committee, and standardize and strengthen the party's accountability work, according to the "Articles of the Communist Party of China" , to formulate these regulations.
Article 2 The party's accountability work adheres to the guidance of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thought of "Three Represents", the Scientific Outlook on Development, and Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and strengthens the "Four Consciousness". Strengthen the "Four Self-confidences", resolutely safeguard General Secretary Xi Jinping's core position of the Party Central Committee and the core position of the whole Party, resolutely safeguard the authority and centralized and unified leadership of the Party Central Committee, and promote the overall layout of the "Five-in-One" and coordinate the promotion of the "Four Comprehensives". "Strategic layout, implement the political responsibility of managing the party and governing the party, and urge party organizations at all levels and leading party cadres to be responsible for their duties, and to practice loyalty and cleanliness.
Article 3 The Party's accountability work shall adhere to the following principles:
(1) In accordance with regulations and disciplines, and seeking truth from facts;
(2) Negligence must be questioned and accountability must be strict;
(3) Consistent rights and responsibilities, and equal responsibility for mistakes;
(4) The combination of strict control and love, and equal emphasis on incentives and restraints;
(5) Punishing the past and avoiding the future, treating illness and saving people;
(6) Collectively decide and clarify responsibilities.
Article 4 The party committee (party group) shall perform the main responsibility of comprehensively and strictly governing the party, strengthen the leadership of the accountability work of the local department and the unit, and investigate the party organization and party leading cadres who have neglected their duties in party building and the party's cause. main responsibility, supervisory responsibility and leadership responsibility.
The Discipline Inspection Commission shall perform its special supervision duties and assist the Party committees at the same level to carry out accountability work. Disciplinary commissions stationed (dispatched) agencies carry out accountability work in accordance with their duties and powers.
Party work organs shall perform their supervisory duties in accordance with their functions, and carry out accountability work in their own systems, systems and fields.
Article 5 The objects of accountability are party organizations and leading cadres of the party.
Article 6 Accountability should be clearly defined. The leadership team of the party organization has overall leadership responsibilities within the scope of duties. The main person in charge of the leadership team and the members of the team directly in charge assume the main leadership responsibility within the scope of responsibility, and the members of the team participating in decision-making and work assume important leadership responsibility within the scope of responsibility.
Where the party organization is held accountable, the responsible members of the leadership team in the party organization shall be held accountable at the same time.
Party organizations and leading Party cadres should insist on putting themselves in, their responsibilities, and their work, focusing on finding problems and causes within themselves, having the courage to take responsibility and take responsibility, and not shirk their responsibilities to lower-level Party organizations and cadres.
Article 7 Party organizations and leading Party cadres who violate the Party Constitution and other intra-Party regulations, fail to perform or incorrectly perform their duties, and shall be held accountable under any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Party's leadership is weakened, the "Four Consciousness" is not strong, the "Two Maintenance" is weak, and the Party's basic theory, basic line, and basic strategy have not been effectively implemented. Major deviations and mistakes occurred in construction, cultural construction, social construction, and ecological civilization construction, causing serious losses to the party's cause and the interests of the people, and having adverse effects;
(2) The party's political construction was not carried out properly, the party failed to maintain consistency with the party central committee on major issues of principle, the implementation of the party's line, principles and policies and the implementation of major decisions and arrangements of the party central committee were ineffective, and the system of requesting and reporting important matters was not observed. Orders do not work, and there are more than just prohibitions, yang acts against yin, deceives the superior and conceals the inferior, the problems of gangs and gangs are prominent, the political life within the party is not serious and unhealthy, and the party's political construction work responsibility system is not implemented in place, causing serious consequences or bad influences of;
(3) The party's ideological construction is lacking, the education of party spirit, especially the education of ideals, beliefs and purposes is a mere formality, and the implementation of the responsibility system for ideological work is not in place, resulting in serious consequences or adverse effects;
(4) The party's organizational construction is weak, the responsibility system for party construction work is not implemented, the principle of democratic centralism is seriously violated, the rules of decision-making of the leadership team are not implemented, and the party's organizational life system such as democratic life meetings and "three meetings and one lesson" is not implemented, The system of leading cadres reporting personal matters is poorly implemented, the party organization is weak and lax, and problems such as the selection and appointment of cadres in violation of regulations are prominent, causing adverse effects;
(5) The party's work style construction is lax, the implementation of the eight central regulations and their implementation rules is weak, the "four styles" problem has not been effectively rectified, the problems of formalism and bureaucracy are prominent, and the implementation of the party's central decision-making arrangements Infrequent actions, poor implementation, out of touch with reality, out of touch with the masses, procrastination, buck-passing, and serious consequences;
(6) The party's discipline construction is not strictly enforced, and the party's political discipline, organizational discipline, integrity discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, and life discipline are ineffective, resulting in frequent violations of regulations and disciplines, and causing adverse effects;
(7) The promotion of the construction of a clean and honest government and the fight against corruption are not resolute and solid, and the reduction of the stock and the containment of increments are not effective, especially the failure to converge and stop, the problem clues are concentrated, the masses are strongly reflected, political problems and economic problems The intertwined corruption cases are left unchecked, causing bad influence;
(8) The main responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities of comprehensively and strictly governing the party are not fully implemented, the supervision and control of public power is not effective, good humanism prevails, irresponsibility does not take responsibility, intra-party supervision is weak, problems that should be discovered are not discovered, and problems are not reported. Failure to deal with it, the leader's inspection and inspection work is ineffective, and the implementation of inspection and inspection rectification requirements goes through the motions and is not in place, and the accountability is not held accountable, resulting in serious consequences;
(9) Ineffective performance of management and supervision duties, major and extraordinarily serious production safety accidents, mass incidents, public security incidents, or other serious accidents or incidents occur within the scope of duties, resulting in heavy losses or adverse effects;
(10) Inaction, disorderly action, slow action, false action, damage and encroachment of the masses on education and medical care, ecological environment protection, food and drug safety, poverty alleviation, social security and other issues involving the most direct and realistic interests of the people Problems of interests are not rectified, the problems of substituting words for the law, using power to suppress the law, and bending the law for personal gain are prominent, and the problems of corruption and work style around the masses are serious, causing bad influence;
(11) Other circumstances of dereliction of duty that should be held accountable.
Article 8 The accountability of Party organizations may be carried out in the following ways according to the degree of harm and the specific circumstances:
(1) Inspection. Ordered to make a written inspection and practical rectification.
(2) Notification. Order rectification and notify within a certain range.
(3) Reorganization. Those who neglect their duties, seriously violate the Party's discipline, and cannot be corrected themselves, should be reorganized.
According to the degree of harm and the specific circumstances, the accountability of leading party cadres can be carried out in the following ways:
(1) Notification. Seriously criticize, order to make a written inspection, make effective rectification, and notify within a certain range.
(2) Admonishment. Give admonitions in conversation or in writing.
(3) Organizing adjustment or organizing disposal. For dereliction of duty, serious harm, and unsuitable for holding the current position, measures such as suspension from duty for inspection, adjustment of position, order to resign, dismissal, and demotion should be taken according to the situation.
(4) Disciplinary action. For dereliction of duty and serious harm, disciplinary action should be given, and disciplinary responsibility shall be pursued in accordance with the "Regulations on Disciplinary Actions of the Communist Party of China".
The above accountability methods can be used individually or in combination according to regulations. If the accountability method has an impact period, it shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 9: Where an accountability investigation is required as listed in Article 7 of these Regulations, the Party committee (party group), discipline inspection commission, and Party work organ with management authority shall, upon approval by the main person in charge, initiate an accountability investigation in a timely manner program. Among them, the Disciplinary Inspection Commission and the Party's work organs initiate accountability investigations on party organizations directly led by the Party committee at the same level and their principals, and shall report to the principals of the Party committee at the same level for approval.
Where an accountability investigation should be initiated and is not initiated in a timely manner, the higher-level party organization should order the party organization with management authority to initiate it. According to the nature of the problem or the needs of the work, the higher-level party organization can directly initiate an accountability investigation, or can designate other party organizations to initiate it.
Where party organizations and leading party cadres are held accountable for review, no further accountability investigation procedures will be initiated.
Article 10 After an accountability investigation is initiated, an investigation team shall be formed to carry out investigations in accordance with regulations, disciplines and laws to find out the dereliction of duty and responsibility of Party organizations and leading Party cadres, comprehensively consider subjective and objective factors, and correctly distinguish and implement the Party Central Committee or superiors. In the process of decision-making and deployment, for different situations such as improper implementation, ineffective implementation, and non-implementation, we will accurately propose handling opinions, so as to ensure that the facts are clear, the evidence is conclusive, the basis is sufficient, the responsibilities are clear, the procedures are compliant, and the handling is appropriate, so as to prevent weak accountability or questioning. Generalization and simplification.
Article 11 After the investigation object's dereliction of duty and responsibility is identified, the investigation team shall write factual materials, meet with the investigation object, listen to his statement and defense, and record it on the record; reasonable opinions shall be adopted. The investigation object shall sign the opinion on the factual materials, and the investigation team shall make an explanation or indicate the situation if they sign a different opinion or refuse to sign the opinion.
After the investigation is over, the investigation team shall discuss collectively and form an investigation report, which lists the basic information of the investigation object, the basis for the investigation, the investigation process, the facts of accountability, the attitude, understanding and defense of the investigation object, the handling opinions and the basis. After the team leader and relevant personnel sign, the approval procedures will be performed.
Article 12 Accountability decisions shall be made by Party organizations with management authority.
For party organizations directly under the leadership of the party committee at the same level, the discipline inspection commission and the party's work organ may report to the party committee at the same level or its main responsible person for approval, and may take the method of inspection and notification for accountability. Those who are held accountable by means of reorganization shall be implemented in accordance with the authority and procedures stipulated in the Party Constitution and relevant intra-Party regulations.
For the leading cadres managed by the party committee at the same level, the discipline inspection commission and the party work organ may report to the party committee at the same level or its main responsible person for approval, and may take the form of notification and admonishment to carry out accountability; propose organizational adjustments or organizational handling suggestions. Those who take disciplinary measures for accountability shall be implemented in accordance with the authority and procedures stipulated in the Party Constitution and relevant intra-Party regulations.
Article 13 After the accountability decision is made, it shall be promptly announced to the party organization being held accountable, the leading cadres being held accountable, and the party organization where they belong, and the implementation shall be supervised. The relevant accountability shall be reported to the Disciplinary Committee and the organization department. The Disciplinary Committee shall include the accountability decision materials in the integrity files of the leading cadres under accountability, and the organization department shall include the accountability decision materials in the personnel files of the leading officials under accountability, and report The higher-level organization department shall file the record; if it involves organizational adjustment or organizational processing, the corresponding formalities shall be completed within one month.
The leading cadres who are held accountable should write a written review to the party organization that made the accountability decision, and conduct in-depth inspections at democratic life meetings, organizational life meetings, or other party meetings. Establish and improve the reporting and exposure system for typical accountability issues, and those who take the form of organizational adjustment or organizational handling or disciplinary action for accountability shall be disclosed in an appropriate manner.
Article 14 The party organization to be held accountable, the leading cadre to be held accountable, and the party organization to which they belong shall learn a profound lesson and clarify rectification measures. Party organizations that make accountability decisions should strengthen supervision and inspection, and promote reforms with cases.
Article 15 If it is necessary to impose governmental sanctions or other treatment on the accountability object, the party organization that made the accountability decision shall notify the relevant unit, and the relevant unit shall handle it in a timely manner and notify or report the result to the party organization that made the accountability decision.
Article 16 Implement lifelong accountability, and those responsible for dereliction of duty that are of a bad nature and have serious consequences shall be held accountable regardless of whether the responsible person is transferred, promoted, or retired.
Article 17 Under any of the following circumstances, accountability may be waived or exempted:
(1) Mistakes in the promotion of reform due to lack of experience, first-hand trials, mistakes in exploratory experiments that have not yet been clearly limited, and unintentional mistakes in promoting development;
(2) Expressing clear objections or reservations to wrong decisions in collective decision-making;
(3) He has performed his duties and responsibilities in the implementation of decision-making, but has caused losses due to force majeure, unforeseen factors, etc.
Where the correction or revocation of the erroneous decision made by the superior is not adopted, and the accountability situation listed in Article 7 of these regulations occurs, it shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph. If the superior wrongly decides that it is obviously illegal, it shall bear the corresponding responsibility.
Article 18 Under any of the following circumstances, accountability may be reduced or mitigated:
(1) Taking remedial measures in a timely manner to effectively recover losses or eliminate adverse effects;
(2) Actively cooperate with the accountability investigation and take the initiative to assume responsibility;
(3) Other mitigating or mitigating circumstances stipulated in intra-Party regulations.
Article 19 Under any of the following circumstances, the accountability shall be heavier or heavier:
(1) Failure to implement or ineffectively implement the instructions and requirements of the Party Central Committee and higher-level Party organizations;
(2) In accepting accountability investigation and handling, failing to report the situation truthfully, perfunctory, shirk responsibility, or instigate or acquiesce relevant departments and personnel to deceive and obstruct accountability work;
(3) Other aggravating or aggravating circumstances stipulated in intra-Party regulations.
Article 20 If the accountability object is dissatisfied with the accountability decision, it may file a written appeal to the party organization that made the accountability decision within one month from the date of receipt of the accountability decision. After receiving a written appeal, the party organization that made the accountability decision shall make a decision to handle the appeal within one month, and notify the party organization, leading cadres and the party organization where the appeal was made in writing.
During the appeal period, the enforcement of the accountability decision shall not be suspended.
Article 21 After the accountability decision is made, it is found that the determination of the accountability facts is unclear, the evidence is not conclusive, the basis is insufficient, the responsibility is unclear, the procedures are not compliant, the handling is inappropriate, or there are other things that should not be held accountable or inaccurate. In case of accountability, it should be corrected in a timely manner. When necessary, the higher-level party organization can directly correct or order the party organization that made the accountability decision to correct.
Party organizations and leading Party cadres who abuse accountability, or are seriously irresponsible in accountability work, causing adverse effects, should be severely held accountable.
Article 22 Correctly treat the cadres who are held accountable. For cadres whose influence period expires and who have performed well, those who meet the conditions shall be used normally in accordance with the relevant regulations on the selection and appointment of cadres.
Article 23 The approval authority involved in these regulations refers to the minimum approval authority, and the approval authority can be submitted for approval according to the higher level of approval authority as needed in the work.
Article 24 In addition to implementing these Regulations, the dispatched (dispatched) agencies of the Disciplinary Commission shall also implement the relevant regulations of the Party Central Committee and the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
Article 25 The Central Military Commission may formulate relevant regulations in accordance with these Regulations.
Article 26 The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection is responsible for the interpretation of these regulations.
Article 27 These Regulations shall come into force on September 1, 2019. On July 8, 2016, the "Regulations on Accountability of the Communist Party of China" issued by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China shall be repealed at the same time. If the provisions on accountability previously issued are inconsistent with these regulations, they shall be implemented in accordance with these regulations.